OFFICE/CUSTOMER- SERVICE MANAGER
We are seeking a self-motivated and team-oriented individual of high integrity who is willing to work full time at the Plainfield office as an integral part of a team of 15 full- and part-time collaborators.
The OFFICE/CUSTOMER-SERVICE MANAGER will:
- Supervise and assist the customer-service and shared-services team
- Train the office staff as required
- Oversee the e-bookstore
- Resolve office-related and customer-services issues independently
- Serve as liaison to IT contracted services
- Assist the president
- Complete other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least five years of exemplary supervisory customer-service experience
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field
- Think creatively and globally
- Act collaboratively
- Possess and demonstrate excellent leadership skills
- Use well-developed organization skills to address office-related issues
- Demonstrate knowledge of and familiarity with all aspects of e-commerce sites
- Be proficient at the Microsoft Office Suite (Familiarity with Shopify, Salesforce, and Quick Books a bonus)
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefit program including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, group term life insurance, AD&D insurance, 403(b) plan, retreat opportunities, a faith-based work environment, and a generous paid time-off policy.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Mr. Theodore Musco, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com, or mail to RENEW International, Attention: Theodore Musco, 1232 George Street, Plainfield, New Jersey, 07062-1717. The position will remain open until the ideal candidate is found.
Contact us at 908-769-5400.