Title: Development Associate*
Employment Type: 35 hours per week
Description: The Development Associate provides administrative and logistical support for fundraising efforts while growing as a fundraising professional. This position requires flexibility and an ability to assist wherever needed. This position reports to the Director of Development.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly with Development Team for planning and moving goals forward.
- After training in eTapestry, process gifts and thank you letters, run reports, and manage electronic communications from the database.
- Create, proof, print and mail all Development mailings, including newsletters and appeals.
- Prepare for donor visits, including scheduling conference room, printing donor profiles for president, ordering food/refreshments, ensure all handouts and supplies are available, and that conference phones/video are working.
- Manage annual Gala and other events, including planning, managing contracts with vendors, placing orders, coordinating materials design and mailing, overseeing committee/volunteers, managing raffles and/or auction, staffing event, coordinating follow-up, and other tasks as assigned to ensure smooth running of the event.
- Respond to donor and constituent inquiries, maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
- Other assignments as needed.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work well with and engage others in projects and processes.
- Attention to detail and ability to proofread documents.
- Ability to plan ahead for supplies and persons/volunteers as needed.
- Ability to follow and give directions.
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 and eTapestry or other CRM preferred.
- Experience with Zoom.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
- Work well as a team while staying focused to deliver on individual goals.
- Professional, well-spoken team player who excels at building relationships with customers and team members internally.
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Pension plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
Contact us at 908-769-5400, ext. 105 or via email email@example.com