|RENEW International Copyright and Reprint Policy
RENEW for the 21st Century, Why Catholic? / ¿Por qué ser católico?, RENEW Theology on Tap, Healing the Body of Christ and Campus RENEW are official services of RENEW International. The RENEW International Copyright and reprint policy governs all service programs and resource materials of RENEW International in English and other language versions.
Registered users of RENEW International services may access and adapt certain materials in the online Resource Libraries which are specifically identified as templates and made available only by online registration and password login. Materials so accessed may only be used by the registered parties for the use of the entity (e.g. parish, diocese, campus) of which they are the authorized representative. They may not rent, lease, sell or sublicense any rights granted to them by this Agreement.
The website is owned by RENEW International. All materials on this site, including but not limited to, content, text, photographs, data, trademarks, logos, and artwork, are the property of RENEW International. Any unauthorized use of the materials on this site constitutes a violation of copyright laws, trademark laws, and other applicable laws.
RENEW International is prepared to grant permission to reprint specific articles, photos, and other educational information on a case-by-case basis. All requests for permission to use copyright material must be made in writing by mail, fax or email (to the address given below), and should provide the following information:
1. The full legal name of the organization requesting permission to reprint.
Information may be provided via email, regular mail, and/or fax to the following addresses/fax number:
2. Contact information (organization name, address, phone number, e-mail).
3. The type of organization requesting reprint authorization (e.g. for-profit or not-for-profit).
4. The location and date the requested information appeared on the RENEW International website.
5. The nature and purpose of the reprint request, specifying
- what kind of copies (print, overhead transparencies, PowerPoint, use on web-page).
- what proportion of the proposed printing contains RENEW International copyright material (if possible, enclose a draft or proof copy of the proposed printing)
- whether the copies will be sold (and if so at what price), distributed free, or distributed at an event for which there is an entrance fee (and if so, what is the entrance fee)
- how many copies will be made
Attn.: Resources Department
1232 George Street
Plainfield, NJ 07062
Fax: (908) 769-5660
Please allow at least two weeks for processing after all information has been received by RENEW International. Copyright law stipulates that explicit permission is required; RENEW International’s failure to reply to any reprint request cannot be interpreted as permission to use the requested materials. Permission to reprint any RENEW International material is made on a one-time only basis; additional reprint requests must be approved by RENEW International.
Copyright © 2007. RENEW International. All Rights Reserved.