Wills, Trusts, and Bequests RENEW
Why Choose a Bequest Through My Will or Trust?
A bequest to RENEW International through your will or trust is a powerful expression of your commitment to renew faith in the Catholic tradition around the world.
What Is Important for Me to Know About Bequests?
What Are My Options?
We invite you to consider including RENEW International in your bequest plans. When naming RENEW International to receive a bequest, you have a number of options to tailor your bequest to your personal circumstances:
- Your bequest is private. Your gift is known only to you, your attorney and the people you choose to inform of your plans.
- You can change or revoke your bequest at any time.
- Your bequest is not payable until after your lifetime, so it does not affect your assets or savings during your lifetime.
What If I Already Have a Will?
Because circumstances change over time, you'll want to keep your will up to date. To make a change such as adding a bequest, you may need only a codicil. This document amends, rather than replaces, your existing will. If you need to make major changes, it may be best to make a new will. A new will revokes your existing will. In either case, consult your attorney.
I'd Like to Learn More!
For a free, confidential consultation on planned giving, call Marissa Klapwald at
- You can designate a specific amount.
- You can designate a percentage of your entire estate.
- You can designate a percentage of the remainder of your estate after all other bequests and distributions are satisfied.