Charitable Gift Annuities RENEW
What Is a Charitable Gift Annuity?
A Gift Annuity is a way for you to make a gift that helps RENEW International to all parishes to desire to renew their faith and build the Church, regardless of their economic situation
How Do They Work?
1. You donate cash, stocks, bonds or mutual funds to RENEW International and ask us to establish a gift annuity.
2. Once we finalize the gift annuity agreement, RENEW International will begin paying a fixed, guaranteed amount of lifetime income to you and/or anyone you name.
3. After your lifetime or that of your selected beneficiary, RENEW International will use the remaining principal from your gift to continue our ministry.
What Are the Benefits?
What Are the Variables?
- A charitable gift annuity immediately provides you with a fixed income, part of which is tax free.
- Annuity payments are guaranteed by RENEW International for life.
- You are entitled to a charitable tax deduction when you itemize your federal income taxes.
- Your gift will help you now—and make a difference in the lives of poor and vulnerable people for generations to come.
I'd Like to Learn More!
For a free, confidential consultation on planned giving, call Marissa Klapwald at
- A RENEW International Charitable Gift Annuity can be paid to one or two people age 60 and older. RENEW International offers a Deferred Gift Annuity plan for those age 50 and above.
- Annuity payments can begin immediately or can be deferred to begin at a later date.
- Rate of income is based on the age of the person or people receiving the annuity income when the payments begin.