|Employment Opportunities RENEW
RENEW International employs dynamic lay women, men, religious and priests on our team. Certain positions require knowledge of Catholic faith and commitment to the mission of parish and campus renewal through small Christian communities.
RENEW offers an excellent working environment and benefits. RENEW is headquartered in Plainfield, New Jersey but not all positions require local residency.
Pastoral Services Leader (part-time position, bilingual English/Spanish preferred)
Provides workshops, webinars and pastoral consultation to parish and diocesan representatives who are considering or who are implementing one of RENEW’s small group faith sharing processes throughout North America.
Primary contact and program manager for assigned parishes. Duties include the following:
Participate in RENEW community life through staff meetings, retreats, training, faith sharing, and compliance activities as requested.
Prepare and submit documentation for work, expenses, etc. in keeping with RENEW procedures.
Essential qualifications, skills, and experience
- Organize, facilitate, deliver, and implement training workshops onsite and via webinars
- Implement and manage RENEW contracts with participants
- Foster long-term relationships with participants
- Participate in comprehensive planning, evaluation, and implementation for parishes
- Identify new or emerging needs for parishes or dioceses that might be fulfilled by other RENEW services
- Seek client feedback
- Prepare and deliver impact reports for clients
If you feel you are qualified and are interested in working with RENEW, please send the following information to the Director of Human Resources at email@example.com
- Practicing Catholic with a solid knowledge and understanding of Catholic theology and the Church’s positions on doctrine, faith traditions, and social teaching. MA in Theology or Pastoral Ministry.
- Experience delivering pastoral workshops, educational experiences and/or retreats.
- Thorough knowledge of RENEW services, practices, and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with diverse internal and external teams, primarily remotely, under supervision.
- Demonstrated success in communicating effectively including in-person and virtual presentations; clear, welcoming, and non-technical language.
- Ability to absorb and understand complex information.
- Experience in writing for internal and external audiences, including reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Flexibility to travel and work according to client schedules which may require some weekends or evenings.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office 365 (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Salesforce.
- Fluency in Spanish or French a plus.
- Cover letter
- Writing sample
- Salary requirements